The City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Health and Safety qualification is aimed at those whose job includes elements of Health and Safety at a practitioner level. Training since 2004, SVT Ltd are highly experienced and understand which courses are best designed for online learning where candidates are training in the workplace. We provide top class tuition through our highly innovative online learning software and provide free resources so that you can receive everything you need to pass your course and develop your knowledge further. You will gain TechIOSH on completion.
To gain the Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety you must complete 7 units, 5 mandatory units, and 2 optional units of your choice to gain the qualification.
- 301 - Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risk to health and safety
- 302 - Develop procedures to safely control and work operations
- 303 - Monitor procedures to safely control and work operations
- 304 - Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- 305 - Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- 306 - Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- 307 - Make sure actions within the workplace aim to protect the environment
- 308 - Review health and safety procedures in workplaces
- 309 - Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
The learning material for level 3 in Health and Safety is provided electronically with a guidebook and assessment plan. The assessment team will monitor your progress to offer you support and guidance throughout your course.
The cost of the course is £695.00+VAT (VAT UK Only) Interest-free payment plans are available to suit all budgets with no credit checks. An example of this is £250.00 to start and £97.33 per month over 6 months.
Assessment is by the production of a personal portfolio demonstrating understanding and application of the standards at this level. This is greatly simplified by our eLearning platform where evidence can be electronically submitted. You will be fully supported by email and telephone.
Access and Support
12 months uncapped support (average completion time 4-6 Months)
Membership to Professional bodies
Candidates may apply to the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management for membership at Associate level
Also, candidates may apply to the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health for membership at Associate or Technician level. Please see this link for guidance: http://www.iosh.com/membership/overview/
Please add to the shopping cart and an SVT course advisor will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your purchase further.
SVT deliver these courses internationally with students as far away as Australia. We have offices in the UAE, Qatar and the UK. SVT has perfected the delivery of our NVQ's.
Need more information about our payment options?
Call us on +44(0)1472 240112 or London +44(0)20 8146 5680 and speak with one of our professional advisors or email email@example.com